Restaurant

La Vecchia LAtteria


HOME    RESTAURANT    WEDDINGS    EVENTS    ADDRESS    CONTACTS

 
 

Our history..

 

The property was founded in 1901 as a dairy Social Zugliano, a small village at the foot of suggestive hills of Bregonze.


In 1986, the Cav. Francesco Fontana known as "El Belo" transformed this dairy into a restaurant, retaining its shape and flavors of the past.


Today his son Ivan Fontana maintains alive the passion for hospitality and good cooking that has always characterized the Fontana family.